The World Association of Soil and Water Conservation (WASWAC) constitutes the Outstanding Youth Paper Award to encourage young scientists to contribute to soil and water conservation research. This award is presented to the outstanding research papers on soil and water conservation by the scientists of 40 years old or younger by the end of the award year. The award consists of a Certificate from the WASWAC and a $1000 (USD) honorarium. In case of multi-author papers, the award will be presented only to the first author. The Award will be presented at the "International Youth Forum on Soil and Water Conservation" (IYFSWC) which is to be held from October 16 -18, 2015 in Nanchang, China.
● The first author of the manuscript should be 40 years old or younger by December 31, 2015.
● The papers should have creativity and originality, as reflected in new insights, interpretations, facts, innovations, methods, or applications.
● The papers should be written in English and should be clear, concise, comprehensible, and jargon-free, so it is easy to read and understand.
● The papers submitted for award should not have been published, and the authors should submit the paper for oral presentation at the IYFSWC and agree to publish theawarded paper in ‘International Soil and Water Conservation Research’ (ISWCR).
● Application: The author should submit the abstract of the full paper along with the application formbefore April 15, 2015. The full paper must be submitted on or before May 31，2015.The full paper must be submitted on or before May, 2015.
● Nomination and Peer-reviewing: The Award Committee will send the nominated research papers for peer-reviewing.
● Evaluation and selection: Based on the results of peer-reviewing, the Award Committee will select the Outstanding Youth Paper Awardees.
Submission of application form/Paper Proposal (Abstract): April 15, 2015
Submission of Full paper: May 31, 2015
Nomination announcement: July 31, 2015
Final awardees announcement: October, 2015
Please sent your application form, abstract/full paper to:IYFSWCinf@nit.edu.cn
For more information please visithttp://iyfswc.nit.edu.cn or
Dr Qu,Liqin +firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Peng, Cong +86-791-88179373IYFSWCinf@nit.edu.cn
1.WASWAC Outstanding Youth Paper Award Application form (Abstract Submission)
2. Full paper guide for authors